Thursday 10 August 2017

Review :- Lady Diana Face & Body Sunblock & Whitening Lotion

So here's guyz my next review💥 My next review is on Lady Diana Face & Body Sunblock & Whitening Lotion with SPF UV 40. Yesterday I bought this product from market because i just love love love its fragrance. I m in love with this product & now i m a huge fan of it. It is a light milky sunblock lotion with a powerful sunscreen agent to protect your skin from damage by harmful UVA & UVB rays , water perspiration resistance. Light in feeling & easy to use. Includes vitamin & aloe vera extract for moisturizing. Makes your outdoor life more safety & enjoyable. ❤ ~ ~ 《MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS》 ~ ~ Now i'd like to express my feelings , my thoughts by using this product. I thought that in summers, the suntan is greatly increased. And we have to go out daily. So to protect our skin from the dangerous suntan , we have to apply the sunscream onto our face , hands arms & feet. One best thing of this product is that it is waterproof. It is the best ever thing of this product. So guyz if you like my review then don't forget to follow me @fashionlifewithrabia ~ ~ #blogger #blogginglife #lifestyle #beauty #fashionlifewithrabia ❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home