Sunday 13 August 2017

Review :-Nyx Born To Glow Liquid Illuminaror

Today's post will be a review on the latest addition to my makeup collection called the "Nyx Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in the shade sunbeam" I got the travel size of this product because as u know i only tried it once, so i wanted to give it a try before llaying my hands on the bigger version. I bought this product from market the day before & then i came to know that this product was earlier available in two shades named as Sunbeam & Gleam , the other two shades have recently been added called "Sun Goddess & Pure Gold. 《TEXTURE》 Applying this illuminator was a nice illuminator to me. Its texture is very soft It is indeed light weight as described by Nyx & also very creamy which blends like a dream & leaves a pretty glow with silver sparkles . ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home