Friday 18 August 2017

Review :- Tilli Facial Scrub & Mask

Hello to all my lovely followers. Yesterday i got a mail from @skineva.natural Now first arises the question that what is facial scrubing?
                                "A facial scrub is usually a cream based product
                                 that contains little exfoliating pieces that when
                                 massaged across the skin help smooth the skin
                                 by physically lifting off dry , dead skin cells "                                        《FACE SCRUB》
When you exfoliate regularly you help remove ingrained dirt , old dead skin & improve the overall look of your face. When you scrub away the old flakey skin , you reveal a more soft & smooth looking skin. You definetly should not be exfoliating every day. Most dermatologists recommend scrubbing 2-3 times a week. But personally i recommend scrubbing only 2 times a week.
 《 BENEFITS OF FACE SCRUB》
There r so many benefits & reasons as to why you should incorporate exfoliating to your beauty routine. When you exfoliate to your skin regularly you help to remove your dirt , old dead skin and in this way you help yourself to improve the overall look of your face. And the texture of your face will much improved.《PACKAGING》
It comes in a small cute box that i like so much. And inside in the box is a pack of scrub+mask(2 in 1) 😉. I just love the way they sent to me. I just love the way they collaborate with me.《MY EXPERIENCE & THOUGHTS》
I apply this Tilli Facial Scrub & Mask on my face. It was a nice experience to me. I apply it with the help of brush. Inside the box there are two colours:- One is pink and the second one is brown. I guess brown is for facial mask and the brown one is for scrubbing.I apply it on my face and leave on for 10 minutes then I gently massage on my face & neck. After massaging it , washed my face with normal water. After drying my face , i feel like i am totally fresh and trust me , i just feel its effect. It is love😍 And the one thing i love about it is that i m totally in love with the smell of this scrub and mask. Now i am a fan of it.
《METHOD OF APPLYING》
1 : Wash your face with normal water or your face must be clean
2 :Apply this facial mask or scrub with the help of brush onto your face & neck.
3 : Gently massage your skin with the help of your fingers by applying warm water on your fingers.
4 : After massaging for 10 minutes , rinse your face with mormal water , but i recommend you to clean your face with the scrubbing puff.
This is all the method to applying n then you feel the difference.
You can get this facial scrub n mask from
www.instagram.com/skineva.natural
They have russian brand products n indeed they have the best quality products .❤❤❤


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home