Wednesday 30 August 2017

R E V I E W :- MAKEUP BY GOLDEN ROSE PAKISTAN

Hey guyz ! I m here for another review 💕💕
Few days back , i got a huge mail from golden rose pakistan. It includes makeup products that every girl needs.
Here i m giving a review of all these products.
     

             EYEBROW POWDER VITAMIN E

The first review is of Golden Rose Eyebrow Powder Vitamin E

It is formulated to refine your eyebrows naturally. You can apply with its applicator easily. It has seven colours alternatives. By applying it on your eyebrows , they look naturally . And the one thing i found about is that you can apply it on your face as a bronzer :p
Here i m showing the picture of it 😊


          

             Lipstics


      Next review is on all the lipstics sent to me by GR
They sent me two liptics, one mini matte red lipstic . I love that mini lipstic. It is fully matte . And it is red in colour . There is a picture of it


And they sent me one lip gloss . It is pink in colour . I m showing it to u.
And the one tube lipgloss . It is purplish in colour.
Now this is the turn to show the lipstics 😍😍😍😍

Next turn is for the eyeliner. They sent me this cats eyeliner that is blue in colour . This is so soft & creamy & very easy to apply.


Next u can see they sent me this mascara. I just love love love that mascara.
Next review is on blushon.
You can see it is peach in colour
And u know well how much peach is trendy these days.
This blush is very soft n easy to apply.
So my next n last review is on the nail polishes.
They sent me 3 of them.colours r blue , shiny pink n shiny mehroon.
All colours r beyond perfec

Highly highly recommended.
Rating 10/10
U can get yours easily from @golden_rose_pakistan
Follow me on instagram @fashionlifewithrabia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home